Monday, September 30, 2013

Knitted, felted flowers

I finally finished knitting and felting the six flowers that are needed to complete the purse that I started a while ago. They are easy to make and don't take too long to knit, a perfect project to do while watching TV. Now I have to select the lining fabric for the bag and sew it. Then I'll sew on the flowers and maybe put some crystals on them to represent dew drops and do the rest of the work to complete the project. I'll be sure to show pictures of the completed bag, hopefully soon.

She's dressed and has hair.

Molly is now dressed and has a full head of hair made from yarn that my friend Andrea gave me. Molly has lots of hair because I don't. As you can see her clothes are made but I think in desperate need of some embelishment. When I finish the companion doll, I plan to "fancy-up" both of their outfits.