Several years ago I saved a pocketbook pattern and never used it. When I looked through my patterns I saw this pattern and thought that if I reduced it 20% it would make a pretty evening bag that is to be a gift for a friend. Off to the library I went and copied the pattern at 80% which seemed like a good size. Over the last four days, I completed the project. To embellish the bag, I made a rose from gray ribbon with sparkles and green leaves. The rose and leaves are on a pin back so they can be removed if my friend doesn't like them. I also added a magnetic catch to the bag, a first for me. I will use this type of catch again as it is easy to install. I'm happy to report that the magnetic catch was the only thing that I had to purchase for this project.