Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Another Block for my Calendar Quilt


I worked on this block while dog sitting during the summer and then again when I took care of the dogs for the weekend. It felt like it took me a very long time to complete this block. Getting the pieces cut out and then appliqueing them in the correct places was a challenge. The end of the ribbon on the left side will be sewn down to the connecting two and a half inch squares. I have six more blocks to applique and one more pieced block to make before I start the process of cutting out over five hundred two and a half inch squares to connect all of the quilt blocks.

1 comment:

  1. You are keeping up with this calendar project beautifully. I love the way this one goes off the edge of the block. It will be eye-catching in the completed quilt!

    ReplyDelete