Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A New Outfit for Madison

Today I finished Madison's new outfit. The pants fit her well and were made very quickly because they needed no adjustments. For the blouse, I used the adjusted pattern from the bodice of the dress and lengthened it by two and a half inches. For a better fit, I should have angled out the side seams about a quarter of an inch at each side seam. Also, I lined the top and got stuck sewing the sleeve into a closed armhole. That was a struggle because the armseye is so small. Next time I make an outfit like this, I'll have to figure out a better way to do the finishing.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, in spite of the sewing issues you had. :)

    ReplyDelete