Friday, October 24, 2014
Charity Project Completed
One of the quilting groups that I belong to does a charity project for children each Christmas. For this year's project we were to buy a bed pillow and make two pillowcases, one from Christmas fabric and the other from fabric that a child would like. I bought four pillows and made eight pillowcases this week. Especially thrilling for me was that I got this finished two weeks before the due date and that all of the fabric that I needed for this project came from my stash. I didn't have to buy any fabric or thread, just the pillows. I hope that the children like my choices.