Monday, January 25, 2016

Needlebook Kit

During the summer my husband and I went on a cruise. For the time we were cruising I ordered a Sue Spargo needlebook kit. I generally followed her directions, changed some things and added my own touches. The reason that I ordered the kit was to learn some of the stitches that she uses. Well, this kit contained only very basic stitches, a disappointment for me. I was very pleased with the wool in the kit, the colors were pretty and there was enough extra wool for me to add a scissors holder and a small pocket for thread cut-offs. I also used my own fabric for the lining and some spots on the front of the book, plus I added a tie to keep everything neatly together. I was pleased with the results and would probably order something else from Sue if I needed a small project.

1 comment: