Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Holiday gifts

Emily, our four and a half year old granddaughter, is in love with all things American Girl.  I gave her a Bitty Baby doll last year and a Bitty Baby Twin doll at Thanksgiving.  Her parents bought her a bunk bed set and I was asked to make doll clothes and bedding for the bunk beds. It has been a year or so since I made our other granddaughter's doll clothes and thought that they were finished playing with their dolls.  When Eva, the seven and a half year old heard that I was making doll clothes, she asked if I could make her doll a dress.  I said yes and somehow got the dress done in one day.  I think that because I had the dress cut out the night before, it made the process go much more quickly.  The dress for Eva's doll has blue lace on it and is for an 18" doll.




No comments:

Post a Comment