Monday, January 18, 2010

Finished quilt top


Today I finished the house quilt top and I'm thrilled that it's up to this point. Since my blocks didn't turn out the size that that kit said they would, I had lots of recutting and resewing to do. Somehow, I think that all of my seams line up for which I'm thrilled. As soon as I get out to buy the backing and batting, I'll take it to be machine quilted.
Also finished a cozy polar fleece blanket for Adina. I bought wooly nylon thread and edged a piece of polar fleece. My old serger did a magical job. Since I was on a roll, I cut a piece of polar fleece and made a scarf for Adina.
Tomorrow I'm going to start my bead journal project.

2 comments:

  1. Gita, this is so lovely! I know you are happy it's come together after so much pulling, tugging and re-swewing. I'm looking forward to your BJP projects!

    ReplyDelete