Thursday, January 14, 2010

More on the House Quilt


After a good amount of sewing and lots of taking out, I have the next row done on the quilt. Some of my blocks were too small and others had to be recut. The center block had to be made smaller also. Now I have to take the next row a part and cut it to fit the previous row. After recutting and stretching in some places, I think that it fits together. Hopefully in the end, it will all work out. Tomorrow I might go out for the day, if not, it's back to work on this quilt. I even got up very early because it was on my mind. Hopefully this won't keep me from staying up to watch Project Runway tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Gee....this quilt is giving you a real run for your money, isn't it? It is looking very good, though, so I think you will have it mastered in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabrics and colors in this! I know you will pull and tug until it's all perfect. We all have to do that sometimes. Can't wait to see the finished quilt!

    ReplyDelete