Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Be Careful When You Push The Delete Button

Barbara got a new phone and deleted her old g-mail account. A warning to everyone: NEVER delete your gmail account even if you don't use it or think you need it. If you want to keep your blog, you need it. I just didn't remember that it was necessary to have a couple years ago when I set up my blog. I have a new blog already, but there's nothing in it. However, I'm going to post this and hope everyone will be able to find me again, perhaps with the help of some of my bloggy friends. It's a different name:http://pinelandstreasures.blogspot.com/ Thanks...this too shall pass! :)Barbara

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Gita. I hope it helps get the word out about keeping the g-mail account that's connected to one's blog. I had totally forgotten it was necessary. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete